Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When are assessments due and how should I pay?

A: This is defined by your specific Association' governing documents and leadership.

Q: Where do I find my community's governing documents?

A: These should have been provided when you closed on your home but you can also reach out to your Association Board to obtain these documents. 

Q: How do put in an Architectural Request?

A: First contact your Association board to obtain the appropriate documents and then submit prior to making the changes.

Q: Whom should I contact if I spot a burned out street light?

A: Please contact your Association Board. You can also contact your electricity provider.

Q: Whom should I contact if I spot a violation?

A: Please contact, in writing,  your Association's Board with the details of the violation along with any necessary proof. Follow up as necessary.

Contact Us

Contact Phone:

(214) 838 0868

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter

Copyright ©2020  Our Community Management, LLC. - All  Rights Reserved